WELCOME FRIENDS!!

Welcome to our Family's log. Hope you enjoy our updates of fun times and daily news

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tough Decision...

Well it really shouldn't be a tough decision but it was for me. It decided to change the look of my blog. So many of my friends have cute backgrounds and fun additions that make it interesting to read. so I went exploring on the TCBOTB and after 45 minuets of "trying on" backgrounds I decided on this one. What do you think?

I have to say I like it but it wasn't my first choice. The first two I tried on that I really liked all of a sudden looked really familiar...well that it because they were the same cute background from fsome good friends' blog. We must have similar tastes. So rather than being the same I chose something different. And after all, just like a bad haircut, give it a few weeks and it will grow on you, or go get it trimmed again. :)

3 comments:

annette said...

That little girl has all of wrapped up. Oh well I guess it is good for her self esteem. By the way, is my toothbrush secure? Miss you guys so much, but the pictures help, keep them coming. Hallelujah the sun is shining today.

Love Ya MOM

Diana Hawkins said...

Love your new look!

Tanya said...

I think its cute. I need to change mine too.