WELCOME FRIENDS!!

Welcome to our Family's log. Hope you enjoy our updates of fun times and daily news

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Parenting Lesson Learned

This is Kevin's Toothbrush..Mums the word


When Lydia started to crawl I thought it was great that she could get around to entertain herself. Her favorite activites were opening cupboards and unloading cupboards. Literally going from one cupboard to the next to the next one and so on until I had a terrible mess to clean up. I'ts so cute I would think. She's being musical with the pots and pans and exploring in the tupperware being creative.

Well, when my mom came to visit this last week and saw how much "fun" Lydia was having in the kitchen she gave a bit of advice...Jeannette give her ONE cupboard to unload not the whole kitchen. You're just making more work for yourself. I have to agree. Since I have been baricading her in the familyroom while I work and she plays with her toys I have found I can accomplish a whole lot more.

It's still pretty cute how she loves to unload cupboards and drawers she leaves a trail where ever she goes. unloads to bedroom drawers full of clothes and bathroom drawers filled with towels and makeup.

3 comments:

Diana Hawkins said...

I laughed out loud at this picture! What a cute little imp! And my lips are sealed - Kevin won't hear it from me!

Nicole said...

I am sure he wouldn't mind even if he did know. It's that "daddy's little girl thing" She is super cute! It that some red hair on her head???

Tanya said...

So cute! They love to get into things don't they? Christian loved the pots and pans too.