WELCOME FRIENDS!!

Welcome to our Family's log. Hope you enjoy our updates of fun times and daily news

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Austin:A Boy After My Own Heart


The other day the boys were accompanying me while I did some errands to alot of girl/mom stores. While we were at JCP Austin picked up a housewares catalog to keep himself busy while i waited my turn. His comment made me giggle.

He loves looking through magazines. He enjoys people magazine alot, and regularly reads family Fun, and can flip the pages of a LEGO magazine over and over until we have to restaple the binding or tape the pages together again.




After he had a few minuets to examine all the fun kitchen appliances and pots and pans he said with honest frustration

"mom there's just so many great things in this magazine that I want. It is really hard to choose."

I know just how he was feeling because that is what I say to myself when ever I look through a housewares magazine. He and I are kindred spirits in that way. I think I dream about new appliances and kitchen gizzmos more than a new outfit or shoes.

2 comments:

JENNY said...

Way to go Austin... hey did I hear you are relocating? are you coming to Utah?...I wish!

eternity4us said...

Jeanette - where are you guys? I need your address and would like to know where you are living. Miss you but hope you are happy where you have moved. Love, Kay