WELCOME FRIENDS!!

Welcome to our Family's log. Hope you enjoy our updates of fun times and daily news

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Will You Just Loose Your Tooth Already



We are in the Missing teeth stage of life with Austin and Riley. Loosing teeth is fun the first few times especially the 2 front teeth, they look ridiculous without the teeth and talk really funny. Then it just get a little old listening to all the complaining about my tooth hurting or I can't eat that because of my loose tooth or I don't think I can brush my teeth tonight because you remember my loose tooth. Beware it's a great excuse of a lot of things. Well yesterday I was fed up with the excuses. being silly i reached out and grabbed Riley's loose tooth with my fingers. Wiggled it really good a few times. Wow it really was loose-it was sticking straight out but still attached. I convinced him to let me "wiggle" it again a bit. well I wasn't going to let it just hang there so I not so gently grabbed it and practically pulled his tooth out of his mouth with my fingers. Woo Hoo The Tooth Fairy's coming Tonight!!

No comments: