WELCOME FRIENDS!!

Welcome to our Family's log. Hope you enjoy our updates of fun times and daily news

Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Rub a Dub Dub 3 Kiddos in the Tub"

The other night the boys were super stoked about taking a bath. Now that they are taking showers I guess the novelty of a soaky bath sounded pretty good. Lydia was a good sport and sqeezed herself into. Why not save time and have the boys wash the baby.



I loved this picture because it reminded me a picture my mom took of my siblings and I all taking a bath together. We were all pretty close in age. I rembember being about 3 years old, Christine was 4 and Shayne was 5. Wow good times.


NOte : this photo must have been taken at the end of summer. Notice the difference in skin tone among my siblings.

1 comment:

Diane said...

You're Alive!!! Yeah. I have been thinking about you this week. I want to get together and do lunch or something. Call me so that we can figure it out.