WELCOME FRIENDS!!

Welcome to our Family's log. Hope you enjoy our updates of fun times and daily news

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dish Washer Friend

Lydia feels really confident lately. Nothing is out of her reach. She can crawl quickly to anything that interests her, get to her knees , reach for something to pull up with, then shes on her toes. The Dishwasher is one of her favorite attractions. I'm sure the clanking dishes of the dishes is her cue to rush over and "help" me out. She can now unload nearly as fast as I can load the dishes in. I am afraid that one time she is going to pull out the breakable plates and bowls and throw them on the floor like she does the plastic ones faster than I can stop her. She's a determined little one. I love it when she gives me a big grin when she knows shes's been caught in the act.


5 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

Her grin is too funny! What a cutie pie. Loved the videos :)

Amy said...

Mommy's little helper....I love it! Aren't girls the best!

bethany said...

She is so cute! Sorry Storey was attacking her yesterday :)

Julie said...

She's so stinkin' cute! Great smile!

Diana Hawkins said...

These are the kinds of moments I know I'll be glad to have when my kids get older. It goes so fast, doesn't it? Good for you to enjoy it!