WELCOME FRIENDS!!

Welcome to our Family's log. Hope you enjoy our updates of fun times and daily news

Saturday, September 6, 2008

THIS IS WHAT A HAIR BOW IS FOR...


I've been advised by several friends with girls that I need to train Lydia early whith a bow on her head every day so she will get used to having her hair done. I've taken this to heart and each day really enjoy picking out what bow she needs to wear. A big flower or a bow or a tiny headband..there is just too many choices. It is really cute after I have chosen what she is wearing for the day Austin give me his two cents. He will say " That's really a cute outfit mom, don't change her all day". Or saying "I really like the other outfit better, especially with this bow" HOlding up an equally cute choice.


I love how Austin takes a protective role over her.







But aside from being a bow being a cute accessory it also works great as a sleep aid. She wiggles her head back and forth so the headband scrunches down over her eyes. She squeels for a minuet but eventually she's asleep. AMAZING TECHNIQUE.



3 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

Dang she is a cutie! I hope our little girls become great friends. I love picking out what hair bows for Allison to wear each day. My hubby is horrible at keeping them on when he holds her. Love that it helps her go to sleep! Ha Ha

Diane said...

SO CUTE!! How are you doing? I am going to call you this week.

Crawford's Corner's said...

She is so cute! I remember when Brittany was born and getting to use all the fun stuff for a girl. Congratulations!