WELCOME FRIENDS!!

Welcome to our Family's log. Hope you enjoy our updates of fun times and daily news

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SERIOUSLY, SHE LIKES IT...

Grandma Guffey didn't believe me at first, But now she knows that Lydia actually likes being wrapped up like a baby burrito. I love this velcro wrap a friend gave me it keeps her wrapped up all night and actually helps calm her down after her arms have been strapped in . Every baby needs one.
Even though this looks really tight and secure, Lydia is a little hoodini and manages to get one arm popping out by her ears by the time she wakes up.

2 comments:

bethany said...

Jakson loved being swaddled like that. Storey not so much, but I think it really helps baby's sleep better!! I love that wrap! Where did your friend get it?

Diane said...

She is so adorable. Okay, so I know that you are a busy woman but I want to get together soon. I wish you still had Drs appts often. Let's set up a time