WELCOME FRIENDS!!

Welcome to our Family's log. Hope you enjoy our updates of fun times and daily news

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Week 32 Baby Update

is More than one posting allowed in one day? What is the blogging etiquette.

Today was week 32 OB update appointment. only 6 more weeks to go. I felt really bold today in asking the DR if I could have the baby before PharmD graduation. Sure he said as if it really was not a big deal. So here we go we are scheduled for the weekend of May 30th. Yeah!! I am hoping to be home and recovered enough to sit at a graduation ceremony and a banquet celebration the night before. We'll see. I just can't wait to get that sweet baby girl here. I think about her every day. Especially when she is kicking up a storm. Some nights I can actually see my own belly moving because she is moving around so much.

Today's ultrasound was definitely a window into her world. I could see her cute little nose and lips and at one point one of her thumbs pointing straight up. I like to think she was giving me a "thumbs up Mom!! Way to Grow!"

3 comments:

bethany said...

MAY 30th!?! LUCKY!! Maybe I should switch doctor's so that I can have my baby a couple weeks early too :)

Diane said...

I am so excited for you. What do you need? Do you need a bouncy chair? I have two. What about a car seat? Let me know

Cheryl said...

I can't wait to see her too! I bet she will be beautiful just like you.