WELCOME FRIENDS!!

Welcome to our Family's log. Hope you enjoy our updates of fun times and daily news

Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Lydia Pictures

Lydia has changed so much in the last 6 weeks. Today marks the official 7 weeks old date. She weighs 9 lbs. I'm sure she is starting to see better because she will follow with her eyes when I move from one side to the other. When she is content she smiles at me. I Know this is not Gas, she knows who I am and recognizes my voice. Ahh.. 2 months is great!! The last few weeks have been a whirlwind and I have not taken a lot of time to relish being a mother of an infant again. when I see these milestones from her I am able to step back feel the joy of being a mother. The responsibility is huge and I often have to remind myself to take note of the small things so that I can recognize my awesome blessings. SHE is A Miracle.
We went for a walk in the park one sunday afternoon. She is sitting upright in the stroller whith out the car seat. I love how full and fluffy her cheeks are getting.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So happy to see more pictures of Lydia! So at 7 weeks she almost weighs what mine do at birth. How I would love to have a little baby! When are you coming back? We miss you guys.

Diane said...

She is so beautiful. Did you get the pictures from Kylee? How did they turn out? I would love to hear how things are going. Mark said he called Kevin but no response. hope to talk to you soon.

Nicole said...

We miss you here in Utah, but i can tell that there are a bunch of people in AZ that are glad you are back. Take care and stay cool- literally try not to get a sunburn- they really hurt.-sis

JENNY said...

love the TUTU story. In fact, Sadie has a book called "Lu Lu's Tu Tu." It reminded me of that story hearing of your wind blowing adventure. Your little Lydia is beautiful. It was fun to see you... wish we could have seen you more. Hope all is well in AZ.